Wednesday, January 26, 2011

happy new year conjunctivitis!

New Year's Day my Peanut woke up with pink eye... a.w.e.s.o.m.e!

We cleared that up and the next weekend she had something like the flu... can it get any better?

She was in the clear for a couple of weeks and then lookie here! a double ear infection on Monday along with a hacking cough.

Okay February you've got to be better than January. 

See you soon!

p.s. Peanut was able to go to her first Nursery Class at church on the 16th.  She walked right in and never looked back.  Although there is a play kitchen you know, which is her fav so I'm sure that helped.

1 comment:

  1. aw poor little thing. how sad. I really hope February is a much better month for her and you =) I saw her in nursery that day and she looked so adorable! Ben said she was so good and didn't even cry once. Boy I can't believe she is already 18 months! She was Austin's age when I first started watching her. I miss her!

    ReplyDelete