Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Fun

So far we're having a great summer!  We still have some really fun things to look forward to
which I hope to post about before December. 

Warning: Picture Post below... much better than me babbling on anyway.

Adelyn on a pony ride, courtesy of Grandudes

Petting zoo in Cecil County where Adelyn was
suprisingly eager to feed the animals out of her hand.


Kyle and I at the Dave Matthews Band Concert in NJ on 6/26/12
It was such a fun date night!


Kid's Workshop at Home Depot! 
For the last two month's we've gone to the Home Depot kid's workshop
where Adelyn gets to make a small project from a kit. 
She loved using the hammer and putting the stickers on the truck.



4th of July Weekend at the Dundalk Heritage Fair.  Don't be jealous of the carnival OR the fact that it was located in Dundalk!  I still can't believe I let my child get on a carnival ride... it was her first one.  I think they were going about 2 mph so what's the worst that could happen?  
The people watching never disappoints and my dad even made up a Scavenger Hunt type list of hairstyles, clothing, etc. to find as we were walking around. 

Seeing Brave at the movie theatre


Adelyn's 3rd Birthday!!!! 
I still can't believe my baby is 3 years old!  How did this happen?! 
Kyle and I watched some baby videos on her birthday and it was
hard to believe it was 3 years ago that she was born. 

Adelyn really loves Toy Story and especially Jessie! 
Her Nana got this cowgirl hat and painted it red and found those adorable red cowgirl boots... 
just like Jessie!  Adelyn loves pretending to be Jessie and walks around saying,
"Yee-haw!" and "Giddy-up Bullseye!" while waving the hat over her head.

Another favorite gift from the day was this Rapunzel wig.  She spent most of the day wearing it and staring at herself in any mirror she could find.  It was a hit!

Birthday cupcake


Modeling her Merida (Brave) clip on earrings

1 comment:

  1. Okay, seriously, so cute! Don't know why I haven't been here recently but loved seeing all the pictures. Addie told me that she was sorry she didn't invite me to her birthday this year but she will next year so don't forget it! Also, can I say jealous? I LOVE Dave Matthews!

    ReplyDelete